- I belong to God.
- I am to please God and not be a people-pleaser.
- I am known by God.
- I only have to tell the truth; God will defend me.
- I am approved by God. I do not need man's approval.
- I was made for God Himself.
- I don't need to figure things out.
- I am "me"; I only need to be that. My worth and value come from God.
- I can have confidence and be confident.
- I am to identify myself by who I am in Christ, not by what is lacking in my life.
- I have the approval and acceptance of the Creator of the universe. I have the praise of God. God wants me to be constant in Him. It won't matter if I am publicly praised or if I am abandoned, I will derive my full worth, sense and value from my relationship with God.
- I am connected with the God of the universe; that is the greatest connection that there is. While I would like others to seek to be with me, I can rejoice and be content that the God who created me has sought me.
- I don't need to be involved in a ministry to validate my sense of worth. God loves me and I am secure in that love.
- I am free to enjoy what God has given me; to make use of these gifts to their full potential.
- When I know "Whose" I am, I am able to act in a way that reflects that relationship. I am then secure in my position and I can freely give without requiring a positive response, knowing that it is God who will give me a great reward. I would rather be rewarded by God than by a mere human.
Friday, 26 February 2010
I am a Child of God
Over the past few years God has shown me who I am as His child:.