Wednesday 12 December 2007

My Times Are In God's Hands

I am longing for this time to be over. God has sustained me through this time. I have experienced His peace in hard times. I am not looking forward to my upcoming surgery. Yet I know that it is necessary. I have finished one leg of this journey, and the next one awaits me. I am having surgery on January 8. I am glad that I am able to enjoy the Christmas season with our families. After surgery I am to have more chemotherapy. I hope it is not many rounds. I want to move on and begin to heal from the effects of chemo and surgery.

Father, I again commit "my times" into Your hands. You already have a time for me to heal. May I continue to rest in knowing that You are in control.

"My times are in your hands" Psalm 31: 15a(NIV)

"There is a time for everything and a season for every activity under heaven...a time to heal..." Ecclesiastes 3:1,3 (NIV)




1 comment:

littlesis said...

I so too long for this to be over. Not a day (or half a day!) goes by that I don't think of you and hope you are feeling well. It is a hard road to travel and I am thankful for God's peace in your heart. Remember these oldies but goodies?--"Because he lives, I can face tomorrow. Because he lives, all fear is gone. Because I know--oh--oh ;-) he holds the future..." and "His eye is on the sparrow, and I know he watches me". We are all pulling for you and praying for you and loving you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails