Tuesday 28 May 2013

No Other Like Our God...

who can fully satisfy -
"You open your hand and satisfy the desires of every living thing." Psalm 145:16 (NIV)
who can rescue us-
"...the Lord knows how to rescue godly people from their trials..." 2 Peter 2:9 (NLT)
who can calm our fears-
"I prayed to the Lord, and he answered me, freeing me from all my fears. Psalm 34:4 (NLT)
who can help-
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10 (NIV)
who can deliver-
"He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him." Psalm 91:10 (NIV)
who can know and understand-
"As a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear him; for he knows how we are formed, he remembers that we are dust." Psalm 103: 13,14 (NIV)
 who can restore-
"And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast." 1Peter 5:10 (NIV)
who can keep-
"To him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy- to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen." Jude 1:24 (NIV)
who can direct-
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will direct your paths." (NLT)
who can counsel-
" You keep on guiding me with your counsel, leading me to a glorious destiny." Psalm 73:24 (NLT)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails