Wednesday 21 May 2008

Healing, Wisdom and Favour

There are many voices, each with a "word from the Lord". I need to quiet my heart to hear what the Lord is speaking to me. I had turned on the TV to see who was on. I then turned to a channel in preparation for an upcoming program. There was a man saying he would pray that 120 people would receive 3 miracles - healing, wisdom and favour. Those are all things I need. The "catch" was that in order for it to be effective in your life you needed to give $1000.00. I did not have to buy my healing. There is no man or woman who can take credit for my healing. It is only God who can take credit. I am glad that I don't have to buy healing, wisdom or favour.

"If you need wisdom - if you want to know what God wants you to do - ask him, and he will gladly tell you. He will not resent your asking. But when you ask him, be sure that you really expect him to answer, for a doubtful mind is as unsettled as a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind. People like that should not expect to receive anything from the Lord. They can't make up their minds. They waver back and forth in everything they do." James 1:5-8 (NLT)

"May the favor of the Lord our God rest upon us; establish the work of our hands for us - yes, establish the work of our hands." Psalm 90:17 (NIV)

1 comment:

Belinda said...

Wow, Deb, how right you are to seek discernment. That is wisdom and you have it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails