Friday 27 July 2007

Five Things That I Love About Jesus

I have been "tagged" by Belinda, http://www.whateverhesays.blogspot.com/, to write about Five Things I Love About Jesus.

1) I love that Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. (Hebrews 13:8) He has no beginning or ending and He transcends all time and fads. I know that He is constant. He is never behind the times or out of style.

2) I love that Jesus is a caring High Priest who sympathizes with our weaknesses. ( Hebrews 4: 14 - 16) I have confidence I can approach Him in my times of need. Jesus has faced every type of temptation and struggle that I will ever face, yet He was without sin.

3) I love that Jesus died so that I could be reconciled to God. (Romans 5: 8- 11) I don't have to depend on my efforts to try to reach God.

4) I love the diversity and creativity of Jesus; for example His methods of teaching and healing. Jesus identified the heart issues and ministered accordingly. How He ministers to me is unique to my heart issues as well.

5) I love that Jesus had friends who He loved while He was on earth; for example Mary, Martha, Lazarus and John. It is through Jesus' relationships with His friends and others that I can gain insight on how to treat others.

1 comment:

Belinda said...

I love your five things Debbie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails