Friday 26 October 2007

My Psalm of Praise

"Praise the Lord, I tell myself; with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name."
I do praise You Lord, with my whole heart; with my very being I praise You.
"Praise the Lord, I tell myself, and never forget the good things he does for me."
I will never forget all that You have done for me; help me to remember whenever I forget.
"He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases."
Thank you Lord for forgiving all my sins. Thank you Lord that You are healing me from cancer.
"He ransoms me from death and surrounds me with love and tender mercies."
Thank you for the times You have rescued me from death and for preserving my life. Thank you that I am surrounded by Your love towards me.
"He fills my life with good things; My youth is renewed like the eagles!" Psalm 103:1-5 (NLT)
Thank you Lord for all the good things, including people that You fill my life with. I am truly being renewed in my mind and spirit.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails